Please call 904-547-4180 before 9:30am to report your students absence. A written note is still needed within 48 hours of returning to school stating the cause of the absence.
Please be sure to copy your student’s teacher in your email. Dismissal changes can be made by 2:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and 1:00pm Wednesdays
Home Access Center
Schedule & Events
- CC – Citizenship on November 22, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 27, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break on November 27, 2019
- CC – All Pillars on December 1, 2019
- Holiday Story Night on December 6, 2019 6:00 pm
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 20, 2019
- Beginning Second Quarter on December 20, 2019
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 23, 2019
8:25am – 2:45pm (M, T, Th, F)
8:25am – 1:45pm (Wed.)
7:55am – 3:45pm
School Phone Numbers
Front Office: (904) 547-4160
Health Clinic: (904) 547-4168
Character Counts! Run / Walk
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Picolata Crossing Elementary, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.