The Kindergarten registration process will begin on Friday, March 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. Click the registration tab to register!
Please call 904-547-4180 before 9:30am to report your students absence. A written note is still needed within 48 hours of returning to school stating the cause of the absence.
Email Dismissal Changes
Please be sure to copy your student’s teacher in your email. Dismissal changes can be made by 2:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and 1:00pm Wednesdays
In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification each time you enter the building. Volunteers must have clearance to enter the building. If you have not been cleared, please submit a School Access Form.
Home Access Center
View your student grades online
Questions? Contact Tara Tacinelli 904-547-4164
During the Summer five day work week (May 28 – July 26) the office hours for all schools and District departments for public access are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. These hours support the District’s energy cost savings effort.
5th Grade Student Verification Instructions
5th grade student verifications are due for middle school. Parents must provide 3 proofs of residency for middle school registration.
Parents must provide : Mortgage, Deed or Lease and two current utility bills
- Go to the Picolata Crossing website
- Click on the registration tab located in green
- Click on Register My Student for School
- Create an online account with email address and password
- Click on Returning Student Verification form 2018-2019
- You will need to provide a 15 character snap code provided by St. Johns County School District
- Follow the instructions to download documents.