Close Menu

Parent Information

2024-2025 Information


PayPAMS offers an easy way to prepay for students’ cafeteria meals online.


SchoolPay is used for any money collections, such as field trips and/or VPK. Please do not send cash or checks to school with students.

“State law requires a one minute moment of silent reflection to take place at the beginning of each school day. During this minute, students may not interfere with other students’ participation and teachers may not make suggestions as to the nature of any student’s reflection. Parents are encouraged to discuss this moment of silence with their children and to make suggestions as to the best use of this time.”

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q:  What should I do if I need to change my students dismissal
A:  Please visit our website in the dismissal change section or simply send an email to [email protected] indicating what the change is and which dates you need it.  You may also send a note with your student to the front office.

Q:  What if I need to add an emergency contact to my students list?
A:  Please contact Patty Brown in registration 904-547-4164 and she will email an Additional Contacts Form to you or she can send home a paper copy for your to return with your student.  You may also fax it back to 904-547-4165 if you wish.