Close Menu

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q:  What should I do if I need to change my students dismissal
A:  Please visit our website in the dismissal change section or simply send an email to [email protected] indicating what the change is and which dates you need it.  You may also send a note with your student to the front office.

Q:  What if I need to add an emergency contact to my students list?
A:  Please contact Patty Brown in registration 904-547-4164 and she will email an Additional Contacts Form to you or she can send home a paper copy for your to return with your student.  You may also fax it back to 904-547-4165 if you wish.